Looking for a Auto Answering App

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have an Old Android phone that i want to set up near my webcam in my home. I want to be able to Call the Phone and have it auto Answer so I can Hear what I can see. Does anyone know if there is anything out there that I can use? The phone is Rooted so Root is not an Issue. I dont feel like investing in a new Webcam with audio and would like to take advantage of hardware i have. Thanks in Advance!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Auto Answer Call - Android Apps on Google Play is just one of a number of apps that can do what you want. This one allows you to create a white list of caller id's that you want it to answer so you could put just your number on the white list and it would only answer calls from your phone.

Just tried it on my phone, and it worked in the white list mode, only answering a call from my son if his number had the star. If the star was shut off it just continued to ring. You can also set it to force speakerphone.

Last edited:
OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Awesome, Thank you for the Reply. I will try this!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It's extremely simple, no instructions. If you need help, let me know.

Below is the contact screen where you'll find the "Star" and if it's lit (white), then that caller is white listed.
37f3cfce7907430c2adef6120bb580b1.jpg

To get there, go to the Phone application, then touch the clock logo at the bottom or search there to find your own phone number. Then tap the large square letter block on the left and the screen below will open. Tap on the star to the right and you're done.

21ac5924a292737864e40b288046d0ae.jpg

Last edited:

Rachael Alice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo vibe k6
try this app Auto Redial | call timer which also useful for your requirements.

jesy grace

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G3
Automatic Call Recorder From Appliqato Is best app, Try it.