Looking at invisibleSHIELD have questions

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by crazylikeacharger, Jul 13, 2010.

1. rutgers1

rutgers1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    invisible shield

I have had the shield on my last two phones, the Rogue and the Incredible. My wife also got one on her Rogue. We haven't had a single problem. In fact, the reason why I panicked and got it was because my Rogue was getting all scratched up. The shield actually made it look about 75% better following application.

My phone is always bouncing around my pocket with keys and change, and it still looks good a few weeks after applying the shield (I got the Incredible and applied the shield on July 6).

Another thing I noticed is that I can see my screen fine in daylight. I have no idea if that is due to the shield, or if I didn't get a phone that was Amoled. Considering I had to wait a month for my phone to arrive, is it possible that I didn't get the screen that the originals got? It isn't PERFECT in sunlight, but I can see it fine. I thought that, perhaps, the invisible shield was helping in that regard.

Lastly, perhaps the problems that people had came as a result of applying it themselves. In both cases, I had a guy at the mall apply it. They sell and apply them at a little cart. It was expensive, but I felt worth it.

2. uscharalph

uscharalph New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I use ZAGG InvisibleShields on most of my electronics. I have installed them myself and have had no installation problems. I love the shield on my Incredible.

3. ffej89

ffej89 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another vote for Zagg IS

4. crazylikeacharger

Ratings:
    +0
    well mine was ordered last week. the only way i will have an opinion on it will be to use it!

5. Geovone

Geovone New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought about getting this product but ended up getting the ones from Verizon

6. Danariel

Danariel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had Invisible Shields on:

2 iPod classics
    2 BlackBerry Pearls (edges had tiny pieces that came off after a while)
    LG Chocolate 3
    1 iPod Touch 16 GB
    1 LG enV Touch (got the full body, only used screen due to rubberized back)

I replaced the iPod Touch with the 64 GB version, and put a BodyGuardz skin on it, just a little less texture to it.

With the Incredible, I went a totally different direction. I got the ClariVue Anti-glare Screen Protector so my pattern lock pattern wouldn't be readily apparent in the finger swipe marks on the screen. It has a very nice feel to it, and I was able to read a book on it today outside in the shade with no glare issues. I also have a Seidio Innocase II Surface with the matching holster.

Over all, I have to say I LOVE the InvisibleSHIELD, and would highly recommend it to anyone.

7. upinsmoke

upinsmoke New Member

Ratings:
    +0

I'd be interested to know why you said this also. It's one thing if someone has a "bad" experience with a product, but just putting a naked vote against is basicly groundless.

I've been using this product for several weeks now without any adverse effects. I had it installed at the kiosk located at KOP. I appears to be more resistant to scratches than previous protectors I've used in the past. Actually it doesnt have any scratches. Thats with keys and coins in my pocket...

8. TwinChargedDroid

TwinChargedDroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had mine on and have had no issues. The full body is pointless as the back isn't one piece. I love how it gets rid of The glare the phone comes with...+1 from me

9. schoon

schoon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I got my IS out of the gate and for the most part am happy with it. I agree it does change the feel somewhat but for saving my screen I'm ok with that. Also, the top left corner has started to peel up and will not stay back down, maybe I need to wet it or something but just wanted to mention that. Otherwise it is great.

10. Yodes

Yodes Member

Ratings:
    +0
    After owning Invisible Shields for multiple devices, and replacing some (such as when I had to send a phone in on insurance claims), I can't reccomend any other product BUT Invisble Shield. Not once have I had corners come up (all of them self installed) and the protection it offers is top notch. As a plus as well, the Invisble Shields are "self-healing." Not meaning that a deep gouge will go away, but the little scratches and stuff tend to "fade" over time.

Zagg really does make a great product in the Invisible Shield.

11. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    I got the Invisible Shield for my Droid last November and had it on for maybe 20 seconds. I never could get rid of any bubbles, lint, hair out to my satisfaction. When it flipped onto the floor (never found it), I gave up.

I keep my Droid in a holster and haven't had any scratch or anything (so far).

12. drtnsnw

drtnsnw Member

Ratings:
    +16
    Did you read the instructions?? If there are small bubbles under the shield they will go away after about 24 hours. As far as the lint and hair, you have to use a little common sense and know that the device HAS to be clean before you install it or anything under the film is going to stay there!

BTW, after having mine on my Dinc It is still awsome!! crystal clear and goes great with mu Seidio Rugged case

Chris

Search tags for this page
do bubbles really go away on zagg sheild
do the little hairs below my invisibleshield go away?
finger swipe marks on invisibleshield

hair under invisibleshield

how to reinstall zagg invisibleshield

invisible shield care

invisible shield hair under
swipe marks on invisibleshield
will stuff under invisible shield fade out
zagg invisibleshield care