Looking at invisibleSHIELD have questions

Reaction score
okay my incredible should be showing up in hopefully 2 weeks (hoping less) and I'm wanting to protect the phone from the start. I know for a fact i want screen protection and im really liking the lifetime replacements that are offered by invisibleSHIELD. im unsure on if i will get a case or a larger battery so is it my best bet just to get the screen protector?

:motdroidvert:

OP
C
Reaction score
i did that and i ordered my protector already. me being dumb forgot the code but hey the thing is so low cost im not too mad i forgot to put in the code

beerad02

Reaction score
I like the feeling of the shield on the screen better than the actual glass on the LCD. Very nice.

Plus, a lifetime warranty never hurt anyone :)

Italian Angel

Reaction score
My advice would be to stay away from Invisible Shield.

No need for an explanation or anything...

Go for it I say. I'm on my second for my Droid. The last one saved my screen when it got scratched by my keys while in my purse. Bad scratch on the shield caused it to ripple a little, screen and phone still look brand new.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

djgdroid

Reaction score
I own several invisible shields for everything from cameras, mp3 players and serveral phones. I am not a big fan of the full body shields because the edges lift after a while. I now only go with just the screen shield and am very pleased with it.

freddie

Reaction score
I had an InvisibleShield on a Storm2. I would NOT buy another IS.

For one, they just seem extremely overpriced, especially compared to similar products (Best Skins Ever). Two,.. the edges and corners all started peeling up within a few weeks of installation (done by Best Buy). My phone was not kept in my pocket, or anywhere that would accelerate the corners peeling up.

Sure the "tacky" feeling that an InvisibleShield has is nice, but not as a screen protector. IF you keep your screen clean, the tackiness of the 'Shield makes it difficult to touch and drag, etc.

Reaction score
InvisibleSHIELD is not bad but I have used them and BSE in the past but I prefer the Stealth Guard Protectors because the price is better ($9.99 for two), you get a lifetime warranty and IMO they are easier to apply. Mine has been on since February with no problems.

rutgers1

Reaction score
invisible shield

I have had the shield on my last two phones, the Rogue and the Incredible. My wife also got one on her Rogue. We haven't had a single problem. In fact, the reason why I panicked and got it was because my Rogue was getting all scratched up. The shield actually made it look about 75% better following application.

My phone is always bouncing around my pocket with keys and change, and it still looks good a few weeks after applying the shield (I got the Incredible and applied the shield on July 6).

Another thing I noticed is that I can see my screen fine in daylight. I have no idea if that is due to the shield, or if I didn't get a phone that was Amoled. Considering I had to wait a month for my phone to arrive, is it possible that I didn't get the screen that the originals got? It isn't PERFECT in sunlight, but I can see it fine. I thought that, perhaps, the invisible shield was helping in that regard.

Lastly, perhaps the problems that people had came as a result of applying it themselves. In both cases, I had a guy at the mall apply it. They sell and apply them at a little cart. It was expensive, but I felt worth it.

uscharalph

Reaction score
I use ZAGG InvisibleShields on most of my electronics. I have installed them myself and have had no installation problems. I love the shield on my Incredible.