Looking at a note but...

Reeftivo

Reaction score
I have the active and defender. Both have pros and cons. Active is nice and less bulky, but the fit is a little looser than I would like. The defender case is rugged and great looking but is bulky and I don't care for the holster much since it sticks out more than the active and the clip seems poorly designed compared to the active. I still use both though. The active at work and the defender when out and about.

Some pics of the defender

photo.JPG
photo-1.JPG
photo-2.JPG

delcopa

Reaction score
Anyone have one with a heavy case like an otterbox or seidio? Gotta have one in my line of work

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I have the otterbox. I went naked at first but then went to the otter. It does make it even bigger I was about to say forget when they said try it and if you don't like it return it within 2 weeks. So I tried it and it is growing on me. I did have issues with the screen on the box didn't like how it was against the screen it was somewhat loose. Plus could never get both the screen and the case clean always seemed to get a spec of dust, dirt or something every time I put it together. Well there was a forum I found that a lot of people are removing the screen protector from the case so I did that also and it is much better now too. Screen comes right off was glued on comes off easy without leaving residue also.

MTBryan

Reaction score
I used to use it naked but every time I put it down I was scared I would scratch the back on something and ruin that beautiful finish, and it is a bit slick when naked(insert joke here) :biggrin:

I would use a protective case more but get tired of my wife busting on me because of the enormous size, which is REALLY huge when in a case.
The 'size matters' return comment only worked the first week but now falls on deaf ears. :)

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I love my note 2 and the size of it is not a problem. But if you are worried about the size of the note 2 check out the HTC DNA. It has 5inch 1080 screen. It has a quad core chip that runs faster than what the note 2 does. The problem with it is that it has a non removable battery and only 16 gigs of storage with no expandable SD storage card slot. The DNA is a great phone but because of all the options on the note 2 the note 2 is the better device. But the DNA is a great phone for someone that does not want something as big as the note 2

OhSteelerfan

Reaction score
I came from a bionic and took no time at all to get used to the size of the Galaxy Note 2. I've only had the phone a few days and I've gotten used to the size my Bionic seem so small now. The battery life on this is incredible I can go all day on a single charge and still have close 50 percent battery life left. The only downside to this phone is a small one is that the cameras not quite as good as the iPhone 5.

rumblee1

Reaction score
I'm loving my note 2. Size, we'll it fits into my shirt and pants pocket no problem. Definitely is not a one handed phone though. But I love it. Wait till you see hd movies on it.

musicmelanie3

Reaction score
I came from a bionic and took no time at all to get used to the size of the Galaxy Note 2. I've only had the phone a few days and I've gotten used to the size my Bionic seem so small now. The battery life on this is incredible I can go all day on a single charge and still have close 50 percent battery life left. The only downside to this phone is a small one is that the cameras not quite as good as the iPhone 5.

Ditto! Mine was a Christmas gift from my kids. I loved my Bionic but I loooove my GN2. It is so smooth & I'm not even rooted. And the camera is better than the Bionic.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Droid Forums

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've mastered a little one handed action thanks to root and button savior.. No need to reach that back key.. :D

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

moosetags

Reaction score
The GN2 is GREAT!

I have now had Albert (yes, my GN2 has a name) for a full month. Albert's size is not an issue. I have found that I can handle him easily in all situations. He is big enough to be fully functional, but small enough to take anywhere.

I run an Internet business and carried a net book everywhere. I moved over to a Samsung 7 inch tablet about a year ago. It wasn't really that much more convenient than the net book. In Albert I have found the ideal instrument for my needs and lifestyle. I can hardly believe how
great this thing is.

I learn something new every day. It just keeps getting better. I got a second high capacity battery and can use Albert all day long without going on a charger. I am using a PDair leather flip case which works very well.

Brian

Caesars

Reaction score
The crazy thing About the GN2 is that I literally never think about "What new devices are coming out"! Usually when I'm happy with a phone I still get excited for the next big thing, but with this GN2, I never even think about it lol.

Return of the Android

OP
crakmasta

crakmasta

Reaction score
How big of a deal has it been that apps can't be saved to the sd card(Samsung thing), or that flash websites don't work with the browser(jb thing) or so Ive heard

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Caesars

Reaction score
I haven't really tried to move apps to sd since I got it but I do have flash installed and I'm able to watch Amazon prime instant video with my browser.

Return of the Android