Looking 4 the original firmware that came with the first Thunderbolts, before updates

MadeForJesus

Reaction score
I know this might seem funny. The reason I ask is because I never had any problems with my Thunderbolt untill the OTA updates came out. I know it is the opposite for most, but it's true for me. Does anybody know what the build was or where i can find it? Thanks!

cmurphy81

Reaction score
Are you rooted, i was using the revolutionary method. I decided to unroot, when i did it went back to the original before any ota. Look under thunderbolt hacks, thread called root and unroot using revolutionary. I believe with this method you'll have to root the phone first and then you can unroot it and go back to original software

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
M

MadeForJesus

Reaction score
Are you rooted, i was using the revolutionary method. I decided to unroot, when i did it went back to the original before any ota. Look under thunderbolt hacks, thread called root and unroot using revolutionary. I believe with this method you'll have to root the phone first and then you can unroot it and go back to original software

I did root with revolutionary. I got the phone unrooted, but i can't get s-on. I still have the clockworkmod screnn when booting into recovery. I have to return this phone. Any help would be sooo much appreciated!:happy:

cmurphy81

Reaction score
Google unroot with revolutionary thunderbolt, there is a you tuve video that will walk you through step by step

OP
M

MadeForJesus

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the instructions. I will try looking and doing the process. I will report back!

TDubKong

Reaction score
If that still does not work then you can send me a pm and I will put the RUU in my drop box and send you a link to it. It is the new OTA and if you flash it then it will automatically unroot your phone. I am a fellow believer and if you get another HTC phone and use sense 3.0 then hit me up and i will send you some of my lockring and wallpaper creations. IM learning how to theme so that I can make full themes.