Lookie what I got :-)

lazarus2297

Reaction score
My buddy gave me this.. its just the box but its pretty cool anyway. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

dagdoot

Reaction score
I wish thats the box they sold them in, mine came in a plain white box from verizon.

sxm

Reaction score
I wish thats the box they sold them in, mine came in a plain white box from verizon.

Well you are buying a NEXUS

Google's "Vanilla" phone = White and untainted by manufacturer's skins

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Speaking of boxes, was anyone else severely disappointed with the box that the Gnex comes in??? I remember being wowed before even touching my OG droid because the box it came in was so dang awesome.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Speaking of boxes, was anyone else severely disappointed with the box that the Gnex comes in??? I remember being wowed before even touching my OG droid because the box it came in was so dang awesome.

Not I. Lucky for me, I only use the phone not the box. :p My Nex was literally in the box for 10 seconds. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Not I. Lucky for me, I only use the phone not the box. :p My Nex was literally in the box for 10 seconds. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Haha fair enough. I guess the OG droid unboxing was just especially magical to me because it was my first smart phone.

WookieClaws

Reaction score
Haha fair enough. I guess the OG droid unboxing was just especially magical to me because it was my first smart phone.

T-Mobile tried some fancy packaging with their Mytouch line of phones. Came in a swanky zipper case thing. Looked cool but the only time I ever used it again was to sell my phone on ebay, lol

My GNex box is happily in the recycling system :)

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
T-Mobile tried some fancy packaging with their Mytouch line of phones. Came in a swanky zipper case thing. Looked cool but the only time I ever used it again was to sell my phone on ebay, lol

My GNex box is happily in the recycling system :)

Yeah, I never really do anything with the boxes.. I guess I just was expecting more thought to have been put into the presentation of such an awesome phone :p

Nubbie

Reaction score
who cares about the box? go buy an iphone if you want a cool box.