Look what just popped up on Cracked.com

pyro6128

Reaction score
I don't even want to say what I thought the picture of the reproductive system on the second page was implying the iphone could do. That would def void any warranty

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea interesting. We really do take what we can do for granted though. I think back to 1993 and my Motorola bag phone to the Droid today.....unbelievable and never thought it would be like this. Really cracks me up when people say the Droid is so much heavier than (insert phone), or the size of the Droid compared to (insert phone) is huge.....put either the Droid or phone B against the old bag phone lol.

pyro6128

Reaction score
Its not even that long ago but I remember thinking how cool it was that Zack Morris had his own cell phone

slayda

Reaction score
I've been waiting for the implementation of their number 6 so I can patent my "virtual Christmas tree". Just turn it on/off when needed. It could be expanded into most anything; Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, etc. Think of all the cottage industries that would program new designs. Of course Bill Gates would probably already own the copy rights on all the good images. :)