smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Stupid question, but did you check your spam folder? Haha I just tried again and it's giving me the same story.

You might try contacting them through the app. Tell them that a friend tried to invite you, but it's telling me that you already have an invite and you never received one.

I reinstalled it and the code I had didn't work. I emailed them about it and they put me back on the list, fast-tracking me if I had indeed had a code at one point, putting me on the end of the list if I hadn't.

If their system says you've gotten one, that should hopefully work for you. Took an extra day or so for them to get back to me though.
I did check my spam folder and sent them an email describing the situation... I just got the activation code and it showed it was from you! So thank you again :)!

~sent while mobile~

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I did check my spam folder and sent them an email describing the situation... I just got the activation code and it showed it was from you! So thank you again :)!

~sent while mobile~
Nice. Must've been a twitch in the system that worked out in both of our favors. After sending Jeffrey an invite, it said I had 4 left. After it told me you had one, it still said 4. Now that you've got your code, I checked again. Still 4.