long time D1 owner now upgrading to r2d2 droid 2

magma_camel

Reaction score
how do you like the droid 2. anybody upgrade from droid 1 to droid 2? hows the screen compaire ive seen some things on it. but what i really want to know is the touchscreen responsiveness and accuracy which was an issue on the droid 1

louy99

Reaction score
I went from an eris to the D2 and I found that the eris was more accurate with the touch screen. I am loving the D2 A LOT better!! Its nice to have the keyboard and faster processor. Did you root your D1?

Liberated Droid2 Yo!!

Rocket Pak

Reaction score
It's allot better than the D1. My only issue is that ocationally if my finger is touching the side next to the screen it will think I touched there.

OP
magma_camel

magma_camel

Reaction score
yes of course i did and i plan on rooting this and installing liberty 1.5 on it before i even use it

khelek

Reaction score
I recently went from the Droid to the D2. The new speed is remarkable and haven't had any of the latest issues. I do have to say I'm not a fan of the not-Blur Blur on it; I really miss stock Android. One thing that has been bothering me is the GPS; I don't think it locks as quickly as my original Droid did. Don't know if it's a D2 thing or just mine.

All in all, very happy with my choice and would recommend it.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
My D2 is better than my D1...but not that much better. I've just about had it with Moto now. They're devices just aren't as accurate and smooth as other manufacturers like HTC and Samsung. Not to mention, the blur and locked bootloader are terrible. After this, I won't be purchasing any more Moto products unless they make some big changes. I'm really liking what Samsung has been doing, except the lack of update support. My next device will most definitely be HTC or Samsung.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk