LOL-- A little eye candy for the DROIDS

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
Here I got one for you

Hell, that phone probably works better that way:icon_ banana:
I got the Storm the first day it came out. Have to say it was the WORST experience I ever had with a phone until they came out with the 5.0 update.

After that it was actually usable and I didnt want to smash it every day. Well, eventually I did, but it wasnt related to frustration with the phone itself.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Here I got one for you

I got the Storm the first day it came out. Have to say it was the WORST experience I ever had with a phone until they came out with the 5.0 update.

After that it was actually usable and I didnt want to smash it every day. Well, eventually I did, but it wasnt related to frustration with the phone itself.

It was the Poor 5.0 O/S that convinced me to jump from my Storm to the Droid....

OP
P

pdxrealtor

Reaction score
Here I got one for you

I knew someone who said the exact same thing.... took it back after a few days.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
It was the Poor 5.0 O/S that convinced me to jump from my Storm to the Droid....

Did you ever use a Storm pre-5.0??? If so I cant believe that you thought it was actually worse with 5.0.

I despised that phone before 5.0, but once that rolled out it was actually tolerable.

boatman2220

Reaction score
Here I got one for you

Did you still get the spinning hourglass and have to do battery pulls after the update? Reason I ask is because I was in the Verizon store updating to 5.0 when I saw the Droid. After the update the Storm seemed lots better. But I only used it a couple of days after seeing the Droid. Giving it as a Christmas present. Only several months old. Just curious as to how much the update helped it.

DRLyman

Reaction score
Here I got one for you

LOL Same here. I remember old OS .65. That was painfully slow. We all thought it would get better after installing each and every new leak. I don't miss going through that at all.

OP
P

pdxrealtor

Reaction score

voodoodaddy

Reaction score

Did you still get the spinning hourglass and have to do battery pulls after the update? Reason I ask is because I was in the Verizon store updating to 5.0 when I saw the Droid. After the update the Storm seemed lots better. But I only used it a couple of days after seeing the Droid. Giving it as a Christmas present. Only several months old. Just curious as to how much the update helped it.

It was infinitely better after 5.0. Before you needed a battery pull at least every other day. After would go a week or more without any crashing, freezing, or battery pulls. Phone was still boring compared to app heavy phones like Droid or iPhone, but it was way more stable after that update.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

It was infinitely better after 5.0.

Now your sounding like AT&T.....