logging into wireless site

steven.rn

Reaction score
Hi folks!

I've been real happy with my Droid so far; one thing I can't seem to do is log into my wireless at work- it's free... and accessible... but the only hitch is that you have to pop up a browser page first and check "I agree" at the bottom after they post their disclaimer, etc.

I can't display that page; I dunno if it's javascript or what but if I could only check that dang "agree" button, I'd have nice rapid wireless instead of only 3g there... any ideas?

Thanks if you can help!

Steve

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe that page requires Flash???

I'm not sure...but Flash will be available in the next few months... :)

OP
S

steven.rn

Reaction score
I can't imagine it's a flash page- just a bunch of text with a check box at the bottom, nothing fancy.... any web request bounces you to http:2.2.2.2 and displays the text and the "i agree" check box at the bottom...

bdbraaten

Reaction score
Try using the rocker switch on the keyboard to navigate to the check box and to navigate and click the okay.

I used to have a similar problem with the Comcast digital voice website until I tried that on a win one day and it worked great, been using it ever since

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try another browser and see if that helps (my rec would be xScope) and see if it give you the prompt. Also try opening the browser first before you try to connect so that way the system will send the request to the app directly (shouldn't matter but it might).