Lockscreen . . .

pinto127

Reaction score
Ok, I have had Stock Root, Thundersense 1.25, and now Das_BAMF v1.5. Some of those ROMS allowed me to delete or change htc_Lockscreen.apk to htc_lockscreen.apk.old and the original ANDROID Lockscreen would appear which I liked. Das_BAMF has a lockscreen (which I dont like) and i want to change.

How can i accomplish this?? I have root experience and maunally rooted my TB so I am not scared of a complex(??) method. I just really like the android side slide lockscreen.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

(side note: Das_BAMF 1.5 ROCKS otherwise!!!!!!!!):icon_ banana:

skennelly

Reaction score
I am no expert, but ninjamorph seems to allow you to change the lockscreen png's. You cnn either edit them right on your phone, or pull the framework-res.apk onto your computer, replace the files, and put it back into NM on your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
P

pinto127

Reaction score
I am no expert, but ninjamorph seems to allow you to change the lockscreen png's. You cnn either edit them right on your phone, or pull the framework-res.apk onto your computer, replace the files, and put it back into NM on your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX

OK GREAT!!! i downloaded Ninjamorph. Anybody know WHERE the lockscreenpngs are ?? Is that a NOOB question? have I just exposed myself???

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It worked for me but here is the download from the OP, Flash thru recovery.

OP
P

pinto127

Reaction score
Thanks for your help guys I got it!!! for some reason my htc_locksceen.apk reverted back to .apk from .apk.old when I tweaked phone. I redid it and restarted and now IM GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Soooooooooooooo excited. THANKS!!!!:icon_ banana: