1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

lockscreen wallpaper

Discussion in 'UltimateDroid' started by sherpajosh, Dec 15, 2010.

1. sherpajosh

sherpajosh New Member

For some reason a UD wallpaper is now on my lockscreen instead of my normal wallpaper. When I unlock my normal wallpaper is there. I want my normal wallpaper to stay on my lockscreen and not any UD wallpaper. Anyone know how to do this?
  2. taz1458

taz1458 New Member

I simply rebooted mine and it went to my normal wallpaper.
  3. sherpajosh

sherpajosh New Member

I do reboot and it goes back to normal for a little bit but then the UD wallpaper shows up out of the blue for no reason. I dont want to have to constantly reboot my phone.
  4. moore00

moore00 New Member

I also have this problem, any ideas?
  5. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

I had this problem with UD 2.0.0, but I haven't seen it since then; it started with the lockscreen reverting to the UD paper, then then it spread...the launchers, the desk clock, and everything else that utilized the wallpaper started doing it too.

I never did find out what exactly was causing it, but deleting "default_wallpaper.jpg" from the framework-res.apk fixed the issue.
  6. skrump

skrump New Member

+1 on having this problem as well. I wouldn't even mind that much if I could at least pick the lockscreen wallpaper, but right now it's stuck on that UD droid graffitti thing...