Lockscreen SMS

darkfreak

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a program that will display my newest sms or mms on the lockscreen so I do not have to unlock and read it? I have tried Flyscreen and dislike it. Are there any other programs out there?

OP
darkfreak

darkfreak

Reaction score
I do use that at the moment but it wont go over the lock screen. thanks tho.

lmg95

Reaction score
I'm positive there's an option in handcent to show the popup over the lock screen

Handcent --> setting--> popup settings --> the very last option at the bottom is " Show when locked"

Check that box and you're good to go

Reaction score
you might want to consider executive assistant. it has a personal lockscreen that you can use to override the one on the phone and it lets you view/respond to sms while locked and it also lets you view emails, facebook, and RSS feeds preview

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Handcent's pop up does show over the lock screen. Go into settings > pop up settings > 'show on locked'.... this will display the SMS over the lock screen. Make sure 'wake screen' is enabled in the pop up setting as well. The combination of the two will wake the screen from sleep and display your SMS over the lock screen :)

brock

Reaction score
Handcent's pop up does show over the lock screen. Go into settings > pop up settings > 'show on locked'.... this will display the SMS over the lock screen. Make sure 'wake screen' is enabled in the pop up setting as well. The combination of the two will wake the screen from sleep and display your SMS over the lock screen :)

but it will also allow you to butt dial if you get a txt

HMJB

Reaction score

you wear your phone in your back pocket? :icon_ rofl:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

how do u wear ur phone?

brock

Reaction score

actually... ya.

brock

Reaction score
lol... if u cant feel this phone in your back pocket you have problems. its a brick.