1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lockscreen music controls

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by droidforsale, Dec 26, 2010.

1. droidforsale

droidforsale New Member

Anybody where I can find this setting to enable music controls in lockscreen? I have BB 0.61 with original droid and 1 GHz slayher kernel
  2. otter34

otter34 New Member

It doesn't have it which is why I haven't yet switched to this ROM. In the 6.1 thread someone claimed that Pete might add it to 6.2,however I don't know how good that information is or how he would know. Someone also suggested using "cubed music" or 3...I don't know exactly but if you find out a way to control the music while the screen is locked w/ another app please let me know.

edit: Look down a few posts: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/108213-volume-key-long-press-skip-tracks.html
  3. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

I run gummy which uses aosp lock screen so no music controlls. I use widget locker but the only problem is that the music widget is always on the lockscreen, not just when you're listening to music.

tappin and a talkin
Search tags for this page
aosp lockscreen music controls
disable miui music control in lockscreen

disable miui music lockscreen

miui disable lock screen