Lockscreen Clock Position

siriusgamer

Reaction score
I would like to know if its possible to move the clock on the lockscreen to the left. Before the 2.3.20 ota, the clock was on the left instead of being in the center. Getting a lockscreen replacement on the market is not an option.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
That would be a big negative there's no way to change it back there's been a few guys on here trying to even the themer guys say its to complicated to mess with

want a droid

Reaction score
I'm rooted running squidly's rom with the squidly green theme and my lockscreen clock is positioned to the left.

OP
siriusgamer

siriusgamer

Reaction score
I thought you couldn't use custom ROMs because of the bootloader? And I would rather just edit something in the stock ROM to change the position of the clock.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
Swirus gamer, sounds like what U want is possible. Best source is ask the developers of the above ROM's.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
siriusgamer

siriusgamer

Reaction score
I don't want to use a custom ROM. I'm fine with the stock rom i have now. I just want to know what I have to do to get the clock where I want it.

chrstdvd

Reaction score
I don't want to use a custom ROM. I'm fine with the stock rom i have now. I just want to know what I have to do to get the clock where I want it.

And I said it has been done by the developers of those roms. Ask them how they did it.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
You would need to make alot of XML edits in your framework-res.apk

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App