Lockerz

Status
Not open for further replies.

alienware777

Reaction score
Kinda off topic...but if anyone wants a Lockerz invite, just pm me with you email. No cost what so ever!

Little background....

Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site--whether it's buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in.
*as of right now, it is still in beta, and so, games and videos are not up yet. But there are still many ways to get points.

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i got an account to. so let me know as well if the OP doesn't respond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Lockerz invites

Hey guys

I got a Lockerz account and was wondering if any of you would like an invite.

It's basically a site where you gather points via answering questions and you get free prizes. It's legit and really works. Check youtube for Lockerz prizes or something along those lines.

It's not a scam and you give no credit card information or anything like that. Let me know!

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
Lockerz is an invitation-only worldwide community where members can find entertainment, shopping and a full social network all on one website. Members are rewarded for almost everything they do on the site--whether it's buying a new brand, watching a video, playing a game, answering a daily question or even just logging in. At launch, Lockerz will have more than 15 ways for members to earn PTZ.

OP
A

alienware777

Reaction score
Guys. The key word here was PM me. Dont post your email and clutter this up. Just PM your email to me for your free account :)

Also, sorry Sam. I searched but didn't find anyother posts about it.

sevmook

Reaction score
Hi, could you please send me an invite? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.