Locked again................

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
Well I have managed to lock my phone again……
Was doing really well with CleanRom and some others and thenbecause I am so geeeeeeky I had to try Eclips 1.3 and it destroyed my Note 2.
The phone worked perfectly prior to installing this rom thenafterwards it goes to the dreaded screen that tells me I have software notauthorized by Verizon and will not do anything else. I would just assume tra**** than take it to Verizon.
I hooked it back up to ODIN to see if I could get into thephone (Will not go to recovery also) and it said the phone needed to be mapped.So, I downloaded the pit file for it and now after installing the pit file thephone will not communicate with my laptop at all (It does not see it).
So, I spent $700.00 on a new Note 2 and trying to get therooted one working again…. Does anyone have any magic beans?

Thanks
Kevin

OP
dad2adammegan

dad2adammegan

Reaction score
No recovery

Thank you for your help. I was able to get the phone back tostock but still having issues. Here is what I did.

1. Follower your instructions and got the phoneback to stock and it worked as a stock phone.
2. Watched Adam’s video and after seeing he had theVerizon update I updated to follow his instructions to the “T”.
3. Did exactly as he did in the video and I wasable to root but now I don’t have or am able to get to recovery (TWRP). So, I wentback and started all over again and this time did not do the Verizon update andit rooted but still no recovery.
Other than that all is well and thank you for your help. Anyideas on the recovery