1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

lockbot free

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by jasonb, Dec 28, 2009.

1. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Anybody else using this? I just found it on the market tonight. It let's you customize your lock screen. I went back to the lock screen prior to 2.0.1. I prefered the old style and now I have it back! :)
  2. astokes

astokes New Member

I just installed it and must say it works great, ive had no issues with it yet, I purchased my Droid after the 2.01 update so I never did get to see the old lockscreen other than online, I just changed my lockscreen to to the pre 2.01 and I prefer it.
    I tested the free version first then payed for the Pro version, not that theres really much difference I just like to support people who make apps that are of use to me.

EDIT: doh just realised you can add sounds to the lockscreen too, kinda miss that from using my Ipod touch. ( I like turtles Mp3) lols
  3. jasonb

jasonb New Member

Awesome. Let us know if you run into any issues. Ive been using the free one for a few hours and so far so good. No issues yet. If it stays this way I'll probably buy it. What extra features are there when you buy it?
  4. mach330

mach330 New Member

sweet gotta try this out.
Search tags for this page

lockbot free for ipod

lockbot pro ipod