Lock screen

jcwilliams

Reaction score
It won't let you. Figured it out though. Hebe to clear credits under security.

Bugbitten

Reaction score
My Audible book cover shows up on my home screen. How do I stop this?

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Could you please provide us with a little more information? (or perhaps a screen shot?)
Do you mean your "wallpaper" has been replaced with your Audible book cover? If so, I assume you've already tried to replace it by going into system settings, wallpaper, home screen and change. Let me know if I'm understanding this wrong. The title of your post says "lock screen", but your comment says "home screen", so it's important we know which one so we can correctly diagnose the issue.
Hang in there and we'll get you fixed up. :)

tap'n on my S5

Bugbitten

Reaction score
Could you please provide us with a little more information? (or perhaps a screen shot?)
Do you mean your "wallpaper" has been replaced with your Audible book cover? If so, I assume you've already tried to replace it by going into system settings, wallpaper, home screen and change. Let me know if I'm understanding this wrong. The title of your post says "lock screen", but your comment says "home screen", so it's important we know which one so we can correctly diagnose the issue.
Hang in there and we'll get you fixed up. :)

tap'n on my S5

Sorry. Lock screen. And it doesn't always happen.

If I am listening to a book, then next time I use the phone the lock screen has the book cover as wallpaper. If not listening to the book, then the lock screen will be normal.

The book cover is not in my wallpapers. I don't use any wallpaper on lock or home screens.

coryrk26

Reaction score
That's the media player. It does the same thing if you're listening to Google Play or Pandora

Reactions: cr6