1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lock Screen Ringtone

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by SirSyeco, Dec 29, 2009.

1. SirSyeco

SirSyeco New Member

I was browsing ringtones today when I came across a really good sounding one that was a car alarm going off. So I thought.. wouldn't it be funny to have an app that would play a ringtone if someone got the code wrong a few times.

Anyone know of anything out there that would do such a thing? Seems like it would be easy enough to do..
  2. taypotts

taypotts New Member

try lockbot. You can have either an iPhone lock screen, hero lock screen, or the Droid lock screen. You can change the sound that it makes when you unlock your phone.
  3. rkoz005

rkoz005 New Member

Don't use the lockbot it ruined my homescreen set up and now im stuck trying to get it to go back. Cant find where it went