lock screen interface.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Kind of a two part question. One: is there a way to change the clock interface on my lock screen? Say to one of the clock skins on beautiful widgets? Two: nothing to do with one but does anyone have the zagg invisible sheild protectors and are they worth it? I hate when my screen protectors get bubbles on them haha.

kaboyd

Reaction score
Idk about the clock, but I've had a Zagg protector for a couple months and I like it. I purchased it at Best Buy and had them install it. The first two days after installation it felt a bit sticky but I soon noticed that went away and it is a solid protector. The one gripe I have is that I noticed several dents in the protector a week ago and I now have to contact Zagg for a warranty replacement because BB is being a douche about it. I think that Zagg will replace it no trouble, but it still sucks.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
What do you mean there's a dent in the protector? And do all best buys put them on for ypi and how much? Thanks for the help!

kaboyd

Reaction score
Yes, there are small dents in the protector you can see when the screen is black. It's from having my keys in my pocket with my phone. BB installed mine for $7(after the cost of the product)and with that they will install any warranty replacements for free.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Considering I get crazy paranoid trying to put those things on myself ill have them do it. My friend said you're supposed to let the phone sit for twelve hours after putting the zagg sheild on because you need to clean it or something. Is that right?

kaboyd

Reaction score
I would not put a case on or put your phone in your pocket for those twelve hours, but it is totally usable in an hour after installation.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
But you definitely think they are better then normal screen protectors?

kaboyd

Reaction score
Yea. I went through multiple static cling protectors on my Droid and my GF's because of dust getting under it on installation, and after I finally got it right I would have scratches on it within days. This protector seems very tough and hopefully I won't have any problems getting a replacement. IMO it is worth the money. I can also say that my brother has one on his iPhone and loves it. He is a lot more careful than I because he can't get any insurance and consequently has no dents.

OP
N

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Alright well thanks a bunch man I think I'm gonna pick on up at BBC as long as they put it on so I don't have to haha