Lock Screen Has stopped working.

1038102j

Reaction score
When i click the stand-bye mode and the screen blacks out. When i go to unlock the phone (where the normal swipe gesture should be) there is no swipe gesture any more and the phone goes directly to my home screen.

How do i get the standard lock back in place. The screen time out is set to immediate, all of a sudden it wont lock. Ill check phone 3 hours later and the screen as soon as it is touched goes to my background, not the initial swipe home screen. Not sure why it is doing this. As far as a i know there is no way to turn this on and off.

I have taken my battery out and replaced it, on initial battery start up, the lock screen shows up, but when i sit my phone down and come back to it, the lock screen is not there. Just started happening. I have not touched any settings on my phone in months.

Thanks for help.

cpjr

Reaction score
Sounds like you have something installed like widgetlocker changing the lockscreen.

OP

1038102j

Reaction score
I dont have anything installed on it. USA today, some Camera APP or 2, Angry Birds, i mean its a pretty basic phone. Let me know what else you come up with.