lock screen delay

Asylem

Reaction score
I was noticing that when I wake the phone (go from screen off to lock screen) I seem to have a fairly long delay before the phone shows the lock screen (maybe 5 sec or so). I have the double tap home button to open Google now/s voice off and can't find any other settings to adjust this delay. Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Phone has a small delay on lock/Unlock screen for sure.. I'm not o the stock but I've read to disable S voice will help for that lag.. Not sure if you use it.. I find Google now much better..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

dominick_7

Reaction score
Did you format it when you got it or since you've gotten it? I've found that doing that helps things to run more smoothly. Try maybe taking out the battery, holding down the power button for 30 seconds. Thinking it could also be the Note trying to access the SD Card. Class 10 is the fastest, but anything slower or a fake SD Card that's labeled as class 10 but really a lower class could be another possible reason.

OP
Asylem

Asylem

Reaction score
The lock screen has been doing this since I got it as well as before and after I got an sd card. Still not sure what the problem is. I've messed with all the settings but no luck :(

dominick_7

Reaction score
The lock screen has been doing this since I got it as well as before and after I got an sd card. Still not sure what the problem is. I've messed with all the settings but no luck :(

Well the replacement I received today has a tad bit of lag the others didn't when you initially scroll or swipe in certain places, so you're not alone in some regard. I will say though that it works where the others failed to at least.