Lock Screen Delay

imp3r10

Reaction score
Is there anyway to change up the lock screen time delay? Say way 3 minutes of being off before engaging the lock screen. I enjoyed this on the factory android.

Also is there a way to make the patter circles smaller? they just look annoying being large

rfranken

Reaction score
Are you referring to
Menu button >> Settings >> Display >> Screen Timeout?

Not sure for the other question...might be a NinjaMorph thing

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think i know what you mean, like putting a time dealay before the pattern lock right? I dont think thats possible.

tappin and a talkin

OP
I

imp3r10

Reaction score
Except that isn't an option in this rom

Sent from Liberated DX

OP
I

imp3r10

Reaction score
I think i know what you mean, like putting a time dealay before the pattern lock right? I dont think thats possible.

tappin and a talkin

Are you referring to
Menu button >> Settings >> Display >> Screen Timeout?

Not sure for the other question...might be a NinjaMorph thing

Ya they screen timeout is how long the screen is on before it goes black. I want an option fire how long the screen is black before the lock is engaged buyer out appears to not be option

Sent from Liberated DX

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ya I know that's what I'm saying. It's a feature of blur and since blur has all but been eradicated you would have to really change up the framework to get that in there, at least as far as I understand.

tappin and a talkin

OP
I

imp3r10

Reaction score
Ya I know that's what I'm saying. It's a feature of blur and since blur has all but been eradicated you would have to really change up the framework to get that in there, at least as far as I understand.

tappin and a talkin

ah thats too bad cuz its handy not having to draw the pattern each time

webmastir

Reaction score
ya. i swear i enter my pattern like 50 times a day now. gets very annoying imo. oh well, may check out apex rom. perhaps they have that part of blur integrated. thx