Lock memory in home

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to disable lock memory in home on the liberty from so I can use v6 supercharger script?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

maxdaddy99

Reaction score
My buddy has the same issue. Any pointers?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
T

t1.8matt

Reaction score
I tried searching on Google but couldn't find a straight answer.

infantry667

Reaction score
Home is not locked in memory on the X2.

Sent from my bad-ass, Liberated X2!

OP
T

t1.8matt

Reaction score
I don't knowwhy when I first loaded liberty on my x2 and ran the v6 script, it kept telling me launcher was locked in home. But after loading a different rom and switching back to liberty, it no longer tells me that the launcher is locked in. So I guess problem solved.

infantry667

Reaction score
That's odd. I know there is an option in rom toolbox to lock home in memory if you want but that program is essentially orientated toward liberty roms. You COULD lock home in memory but it's pointless and sometimes detrimental to your device especially if your running a performance script like V6 supercharger.

Sent from my hulkified X2

OP
T

t1.8matt

Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't understand why it did that, I never had that option checked in the toolbox, must have just been one of those flukes I see every once in a while on these phones.

infantry667

Reaction score
Must be, with this much technology god knows there's always a hiccup somewhere but at least yours wasn't fatal to your device.

OP
T

t1.8matt

Reaction score
I have only had one fatal error on my previous x2 with the modem not powering up, but it was a refurbished model and I don't think I caused that problem.

OP
T

t1.8matt

Reaction score
No, at the boot screen with the red "M" logo, it would say "modem would not power up (2), and wouldn't go any further. I tried sbfing a couple times and I would be able to get it to boot all the way, but after I powered off and tried to turn it on again I would get the same message at the boot screen and it wouldn't let me boot up. Verizon didn't even know anything about what would cause the modem to not power up so they sent me a new phone under warranty.

infantry667

Reaction score
I have never heard of that. Well at least you got a new phone.