Lock in memory app

Jester6x

Reaction score
I am curious if there is an app that allows you to lock another app in the memory? I am running gingerbread and it is extremely aggressive at shutting my messaging app handcent down. This results in having it restart each time making it very slow to start.

Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
OP
Jester6x

Jester6x

Reaction score
cupfulloflol. Thanks for the info. I would def rather use terminal than an app. I followed the link you sent and they seem to be referencing adb (which I never really got into) you wouldn't happen to know the terminal command that I would have to use would you?

PARick

Reaction score
I am curious if there is an app that allows you to lock another app in the memory? I am running gingerbread and it is extremely aggressive at shutting my messaging app handcent down. This results in having it restart each time making it very slow to start.

Thanks

What Rom are you using? Most have an option in the ROM settings to lock up to three apps in memory.

OP
Jester6x

Jester6x

Reaction score
I am using Liquid 1.42. I tried using the lock current messaging in memory but it does the stock messaging app and I use handcent