1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lock / Answer screen to sensitive to unlock and answer calls

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by xmguy, Jul 8, 2012.

1. xmguy

xmguy New Member

As the title says. I've noticed with the unlocking or answering calls are too sensitive. I've had already the Bionic "Pocket Answer" a call from me pulling the phone out of my pocket and my leg causes the phone to answer. Seems its not the phone as much it is Motorola. STOCK (GNex) ICS requires the unlock or answer circle to be placed in the answer or reject icon. However Motorola ICS only requires the area of the icon to be pressed. Meaning I can slide to the top right or bottom right and still unlock or answer a call. This was never a problem. I've even found you don't have to slide the unlock or answer bar over to one side. You only need to touch the unlock or answer icon in the middle the touch the unlock or answer icon. No swiping required. Any ideas on how to fix this without flashing a custom rom?

Sent from my Motorola (Droid) Bionic... out in the boonies of TN while picking on a guitar!
  2. cmcguffee

cmcguffee New Member

You could get MiLocker. Idk if it works with call answering, but it's worth a shot.
  3. xmguy

xmguy New Member

I'm now having this issue with the Razr on ICS too. I found much success with HD Caller ID Screen. It's bit tedious having to "unlock" the screen twice. But I've not had pocket answering with this enabled.
Search tags for this page
android answering phone call screenlock

answering calls from the lock screen android

casio commando screen sensitivity

change answer screen android

change how to answer razr maxx

changing slide bar to answer call razr maxx

droid razr maxx adjust screen sensitivity

droid razr maxx screen sensitivity

galaxy s3 answers in pocket

how to answer droid razr maxx

if my samsung galaxy s4 is locked but i answer a phone call