Location of "Backup Applications" from Elite Options

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by MillionsKnives, Feb 26, 2011.

1. MillionsKnives

MillionsKnives Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

I wanted to start out by saying this is probably the best custom ROM that I've used to date, and am very impressed with the upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0. I just had one quick questions I was hoping someone could help me out with.

I was browsing through the Elite Options and navigated into the General section. I noticed a "Backup and Restore Apps" section, and I decided to check it out. I however then accidentally hit the "Backup Applications" button, which caused it to run the script. I was wondering if anyone could help me find the location of the backups because I didn't want to do it and I would like to delete those app backups to regain some of the space it took up on the internal phone memory.

I would appreciate any help I could get! :) I think I think they are located in /data/data on the internal memory, but I definitely am not looking to delete anything without knowing what it is first.

Thanks all!

2. mojo_droid

mojo_droid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    should be in /sdcard/Elite/apps

3. MillionsKnives

MillionsKnives Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmm, well I thought it was stored on the internal memory for some reason because it dropped from like 60MB free to under 40MB free after doing it. I am not sure what that was about, but I'm guessing it must be unrelated. Thanks for your help!