1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Location of "Backup Applications" from Elite Options

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by MillionsKnives, Feb 26, 2011.

1. MillionsKnives

MillionsKnives New Member

Hello all,

I wanted to start out by saying this is probably the best custom ROM that I've used to date, and am very impressed with the upgrade from 4.2 to 5.0. I just had one quick questions I was hoping someone could help me out with.

I was browsing through the Elite Options and navigated into the General section. I noticed a "Backup and Restore Apps" section, and I decided to check it out. I however then accidentally hit the "Backup Applications" button, which caused it to run the script. I was wondering if anyone could help me find the location of the backups because I didn't want to do it and I would like to delete those app backups to regain some of the space it took up on the internal phone memory.

I would appreciate any help I could get! :) I think I think they are located in /data/data on the internal memory, but I definitely am not looking to delete anything without knowing what it is first.

Thanks all!
  2. mojo_droid

mojo_droid Premium Member Premium Member Developer

should be in /sdcard/Elite/apps
  3. MillionsKnives

MillionsKnives New Member

Hmm, well I thought it was stored on the internal memory for some reason because it dropped from like 60MB free to under 40MB free after doing it. I am not sure what that was about, but I'm guessing it must be unrelated. Thanks for your help!