Location Detector

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score
Location Detector is the great Android application that allow you to find any place in the World!
Use it to find your car, or may be your hotel, mashrooms places, places in the forest, sea, rivers, etc

Save coordinates of the places where you are. Then find it using navigator, see it on Google maps, send via SMS, use compass to detect where is North, West etc. Now you can do it only with one application - Location Detector!
Enjoy! ;)

Screenshots:
View attachment 65697 View attachment 65695 View attachment 65698 View attachment 65699

QR code:
View attachment 65694

Android market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.baseman.locationdetector

Last edited:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Due to a commercial link on the WEB site you linked to we removed the link. It violated the forum guidelines.

Enjoy your stay.

OP
B

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score
Waiting for your replies guys!

I'm appreciate it much if you tell me what you like and what you not like in this application...

OP
B

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score
Hi everyone! It is autumn now! Download the Location Detector, save your location and go walk to the different new places, you will be always available be back to the saved coordinates ;)

OP
B

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score
Application updated on GooglePlay! Please update it on your device. There is one mojor fix for map view, if it crashed for you before now it works!

OP
B

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score

BTW, Application updated on google play again! Now application no need any requirement of payable services (SMS). If you will need to send sms with location, you can do it from you native app (application will put necessary info automaticly). I hope now people will trust more and beleive that application is absolutely free and no require money!

OP
B

BaseManAndroid

Reaction score
I'm happy to state, that application now have more than 5000 downloads!