1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Location and Security Settings

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by cgilm2526, Feb 20, 2012.

1. cgilm2526

cgilm2526 New Member

Can anyone shed some light on the differences between Goggle Location Services, Standalone Location Services and Verizon Location Services, all located under the Location and Security Settings. Do I need all of them checked? I have a Nav system in my car, Wireless at my home and I do like to Check In at locations through FB. So, I am completely lost on which one of these I need to use. Also, I live in ATL, GA so converage is 4G.
  2. mackt

mackt New Member

Not sure but I think Google services would handle anything. If you try to do something and you dont have the right location service enabled the system should prompt you anyway
Search tags for this page
android location & security location privacy
android verizon loaction settings
droid location and security settings
droid verizon which location setting
locataon and security
locatin and security

location and security

location and security settings
location and security settings google vs verizon location se
location secury setting
location settings on thunderbolt