1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Locale etc?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by fraze, Jan 6, 2010.

1. fraze

fraze New Member

I just factory reset my phone because I have not been able to send MMS messages for over a week. No one successfully fixed it, so VZW finally recommended a reset.

All is well now... except Locale isn't restored and the only version I can find on the market is $9.99.

Is there a good, free app like Locale on the market??? Or is Locale the best? I could not find Timerrific (from other posts here)...

Thanks
  2. fraze

fraze New Member

Anyone? Or should I just quit being cheap? :-D
  3. ink

ink New Member

4. ebe3692

ebe3692 New Member

ive also been looking for an alternative to Locale with no luck. my work schedule changes on a daily basis so a timer based app is no good for me. i would actually buy the paid app but Ive read reviews stating that there are bugs and worse than the beta. Im surprised no one has written an alternative....