Locale: can you get a refund on an app you purchased a while ago?

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by issues636, Apr 26, 2010.

1. issues636

issues636 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i really want a refund on Locale. the main reason i bought it was for the Location option, it worked for the first week, then i moved, so i went to re-set my Home situation, and now it picks up my house as a house on some street in who even knows where. no where near my house, i don't think even in my city. i thought i would stick it out, maybe the next update would fix it. i just realized there was an update, i installed it, and it still picks up my location wrong.

2. bodean

bodean Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    24 hour refund. No offense but next time read the comments on here and in the market before you buy an over-priced app like this.

Should have saved money and bought Setting Profiles

3. issues636

issues636 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    no offense but i do read the comments before i buy stuff. there was no problem with the Location at the time i bought it. they released an update which messed it up AFTER i already bought it. and haven't fixed it yet.

i actually tried Profile Settings before i bought locale and thought it was horrible. thats why i went with Locale.

4. ptfd13

ptfd13 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 7
    +1 for setting profiles. While locale started out on top they have quickly fallen behind while setting profiles keeps getting better. Unfortunately you only have a 24 hour grace period for returns.

5. SlyHusky

SlyHusky New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Issues..

Might I suggest you try utilizing the other features of Locale before giving up. I as well had an issue with them as it put my GPS in Arizona or somewhere (im in Michigan). I decided the GPS on locale was eating my battery anyhow and switched to just using the Time setting on the app. It works 99% of the time (the only issue was when I had an alarm set it would go off). So instead of at a specific location it would use the time when I needed it n vibrate.

I figured this would save my battery and would save me from making sure it was silenced when I needed it to be.

Try it out let me know how it goes. Granted I know it would only work if you are in one place but I figured I spent 10 bucks might as well use it as best I can.

Search tags for this page

app that i bought a while ago will not work and i want a ref

locale app refund time