Loads of Questions

Amazed

Reaction score
Hello all. I will be getting a Droid but in the mean time I use my boyfriends for apps that i like, such as FB etc. I have several questions and some fir into already existing threads and some do not. I am not sure how to track my threads, or do i get email notifications when someone responds? I need help!

1). I need to know simply how to view marketplace history, not to delete. I only want to see what has been search for. Almost every thread is this forum is on how to delete the history, but i want to view it.

2). If i went to downloads a deleted them, is the application that was in the downloads gone? Or do i have to go back to manage apps in order to uninstall? I could not find the app in the list of apps once i removed from the downloads, could it be hidden?

3). Can marketplace apps ever automatically download ever? Ir does one have to actual go search, look and then download in order to have the app?

Sorry for all the questions and i will try to learn how to function in this forum as quickly as possible

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First :welcome: to the Forum

When you go into the market and start to search via the search bar it should have a drop down list of previous searches

To uninstall an app you have to go to manage applications, or get a third party app uninstaller

Market apps on Android 2.2 have an automatic updating option...on 2.1 No

OP
A

Amazed

Reaction score
Thank you!

Thank you Tparker76! So answer me this. Let's say i go to my boyfriends downloads, and it shows a receipe app. He asks me if i downloaded it, but i don't recall i did. Is it possible it got there without me looking for it and downloading it?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It sounds to me like you are doing some investigating :icon_eek:

madroid1

Reaction score
ok, im not really new here, not really new to my droid either...LOL BUT, I have a question I can not find an answer to.

My daughter has a Pantech Razzle ==> Verizon Wireless Razzle Cell Phone reviews - CNET Reviews
My wife and I have droids. we would like to be able to keep tabs on our daughter now that she is 12 and becoming more independant. my wife and I use Lattitude but my daughter now having a droid we are stuck looking at the Verizon family locator. I really don't want to pay the extra. Is there anyway for my droid to track her GPS by phone number, signal..ect. There should be Verizon does it....