Loading music

eyexam

Reaction score
Just got the Droid 2 (Droid 1 sucked with software upgrade- but that's another story....).
Trying to load up some music and delete some files (audio) that inadvertently got synced up. I'm using Music Player- how do I DELETE a specific "song"??? The menu doesn't have that option!!!!???

thanks
Jeff

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Just got the Droid 2 (Droid 1 sucked with software upgrade- but that's another story....).
Trying to load up some music and delete some files (audio) that inadvertently got synced up. I'm using Music Player- how do I DELETE a specific "song"??? The menu doesn't have that option!!!!???

thanks
Jeff

Go into your SD card, which is through your phone Settings, and look into the folder that has all the songs on there. Mine was through my media folder but it could be in a different folder for you. Since you want to delete a specific song then just find that song and long press that song. A box will pop up and you'll see Delete. Press that and repeat for additional unwanted songs. There are options to select more than one song at a time to delete.

OP
E

eyexam

Reaction score
AH, always forget about the "long press"- worked like a charm!!

thanks
Jeff