Loading music from computer to where?

tannins

Reaction score
Any pros and cons with loading music to the internal memory vs the SD card?

I loaded a bunch of music to the internal memory, but realized I probably could have put it on the SD card.

Btw, I love how the Rezound connects to the computer...so much better than it was with Motorola Droid1.

justin482005

Reaction score
Just connect it to the computer and copy the music over to external ad card that's the best place for the music .I only use the internal for my apps that's it makes the phone faster to

Sent from my *REZOUND*

OP
T

tannins

Reaction score
Did you mean "Sd" or is there something called "ad" I'm not aware of? THanks for the reply.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
SD sorry

Sent from my *REZOUND*
This is easy, after connecting your phone to the pc, go to control panel in your pc, check out how many hard drives are showing, there should be two extra ones "besides your pc drives" if you have and SD card installled on your phone, right click on either extra drive to see which one is your SD card one, if you have a 32 GB card it should be easy, as you will see the larger size pretty easy, if you want to add any file to either drive, go to the file you want to send to your phone and right click on it and chose send to drive " choose the one you want it to install to". Done.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

NightAngel79

Reaction score
This is easy, after connecting your phone to the pc, go to control panel in your pc, check out how many hard drives are showing, there should be two extra ones "besides your pc drives" if you have and SD card installled on your phone, right click on either extra drive to see which one is your SD card one, if you have a 32 GB card it should be easy, as you will see the larger size pretty easy, if you want to add any file to either drive, go to the file you want to send to your phone and right click on it and chose send to drive " choose the one you want it to install to". Done.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Actually he will want to go to "my computer" to see the drives on his computer. They will be listed as "removable drives". Internal storage will have about 10gigs total space and depending on the sd card size that one will vary (card that came with Rezound will have about 14gigs total space)

drtnsnw

Reaction score
It is pretty intuitive though, the phone will pull music from multiple locations and put them on the library. If you want them on the SD card move them. If not just load the rest of your music up on the SD. it will find them no problem

Chris

koala

Reaction score
But what if . . . ?

Hey, guys--

Theoretically, it does *sound* easy and intuitive. My problem is that when I connect my phone to my computer, it says it needs to install a driver. OK, so it starts doing its thing, but then says that I need to "turn on Internet Connection Mode." When I tap the box for this, it asks if I want to subscribe to a mobile hotspot. Once you close that message, you're back to Square One and you can't move on with the driver installation. Any ideas on how to get around it?

Thanks!