1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

loading a backup

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by joeybarclay, Jul 4, 2010.

1. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

i have made several backups on my phone but never had to used them. do backups save apps and settings along with the rom? sorry if theres another thread on this i searched and didnt see one
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Use Titanium from the Market for your apps. If you do a nandroid back up that would be the last OS or ROM that you had on your Droid. Contacts are backed up by Google.

I think that's what you are asking.
  3. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

i have noticed that titanium backs up lots of other stuff than just apps. could that screw you up if u changed roms and u restored the other stuff like settings? what extra features do u get if u donnate?
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Sorry, I'm not understanding your first question. Your second one is I believe it's just for donations, I'm not sure anything special comes with it. I've only had titanium installed for a short time.
  5. DeadlyAP1

DeadlyAP1 Member

I think what you get by donating is that Ti backup will do a batch backup or restore instead of having to do each program individually with the free version. If you have more than just a few apps, that could take forever.