Loaded pictures to laptop. Easy.....for once

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
First attempt:

I used the USB cable labeled "Connect your mobile device and computer using this USB cable."
-Auto-detected and loaded software.
-It auto USB-debugged
- I picked 'transfer pictures to Windows'
-They went in with no problems.

Next time it probably won't even recognize it :)

I guess it's the USB cable. It's in the box that came with the phone ;)
Oh, and it's charging from the laptop.

Spey

Reaction score
Sounds like things are as you would like ...? (semi-automated transfers)
Is this the first time your phone installed Moto-Software to your computer?

I typically cut or copy, then paste when moving stuff from one device to another (direct drive access).
1) I am wondering where on your computer this semi-automated process "transfer to windows" your photos end up (what file folder)?
2) Did this process leave the original photos on the phone (effectively - did it cut or copy them from your phone)?
3) Are you using the Moto-Cast software for this process or the Windows default (Auto Recognizer window pop-up).

Regards,

Last edited:
OP
B

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
First time phone was attached to computer. Auto everything. Windows. Photos still on camera. They are in START/PICTURES like you'd actually expect. Truly amazing. Like I said, the next time I connect the phone it won't be found :)

Spey

Reaction score
First time phone was attached to computer. Auto everything. Windows. Photos still on camera. They are in START/PICTURES like you'd actually expect. Truly amazing. Like I said, the next time I connect the phone it won't be found :)

Did you get a "new" phone. It seems I have read a number of posts where you had various troubles with the RAZR M. Everything in this thread so far looks like you're having great success with this phone ...?