Livewallpapers

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I saw a nice live Yankee wallpaper and wanted to know if it would work with this release

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
It was in UD which has since been locked or I would post it.

McLovin926

Reaction score
It will, but you can't do the update.zip method, you have to extract apk and copy it to your phone and then replace the one that's there. I did it with my redsox lwp, as well as made a custom launcher2 with redsox icons for the menu.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I found them but not sure if they will work with this ROM. I also do not know how to start to even try it on my phone using this ROM. ANy help? Thanks

anonemis

Reaction score
i used update.zip and renamed it to the Yankees one and placed on sdcard but when i installed from zip it stayed on Moto screen i restored my phone back not sure whats wrong. Any idea how to get this wallpaper to work using Jrummy?

Last edited:

McLovin926

Reaction score
For some reason the update.zip method doesn't seem to work on cyanogen roms, you have to extract the apk and push it the phone, or use rootexplorer to replace the one that is there.

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Can you provide a step by step. I am not familiar with this way.

thanks

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I found them but not sure if they will work with this ROM. I also do not know how to start to even try it on my phone using this ROM. ANy help? Thanks

I haven't tested them but I'm pretty sure they will work on my rom now. Just rename the one you want to LiveWallpapers.apk, place it on the root of the sdcard and type "su" (enter) "switchlwp" (enter) in terminal.