1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Livewallpaper] Starry Night. Awesome!

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by aldiapps, Apr 20, 2012.

1. aldiapps

aldiapps New Member

2. bullswife98

bullswife98 New Member

Just want to let ya know I was just nosin around and seeing what new apps were up and comming, saw this & thought I'd check it out. Downloaded the free version and LOVED IT!!!! So I went ahead and bought the paid version and all I got to say is VERY NICE! I LIKE ALOT! Its very simple and elegant and five stars to you for the app. Looking forward to more and will definitely be on the look out for your apps! Thanks for this.

Edit: Might I make a suggestion? Would it be possible to make it more interactive in the paid version? Like multiple tapping to get more stars to fall. As it is now you tap the screen and stars fall where you touch but if I were to tap the screen again before stars were finished I have to wait a bit. It would be even more Awesome if you could make it to where I tap my screen and stars start up but can tap on another place and stars pop up there as well w/o having to wait for the first set to stop. Just a thought.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
Search tags for this page
milky way at night galaxy s3 wallpaper
s3 starry sky wallpaper

starry night background for galaxy s3

starry night galaxy s4 wallpaper
the starry night droid razr wallpaper
wallpapers for galaxy s3 night sky