Live wallpapers

jniccolai

Reaction score
Can someone give me some recommendations for some good live wallpaper applications?

Thanks
Jenn

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper. Turns your background into an animated weather forecast. To get the full effect you need to purchase beautful widgets though.

dolpns13

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets Live Wallpaper. Turns your background into an animated weather forecast. To get the full effect you need to purchase beautful widgets though.

When its thunder and lightening out the background is awesome.. thats my fav.

dolpns13

Reaction score
what is beautiful widgets?

Its a set of Widgets that has skinned clocks plus a weather widget with forecast and nice weather animations (rain, storm, lightening, etc). Nice toggle widgets for Wifi, vibrate, silense, GPS, etc. Multiple layouts and 160 skins. You can get it in the market. It was the first app I purchased.

OP
J

jniccolai

Reaction score
i'm such a newbie to this phone i caught about 1/2 of what that all meant LOL, what is a skin? Sorry. Thanks though!!

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
skins

skins=themes.
If youve seen the sense ui with the clock with weather on it at the top of a phones screen(such as incredible) , thats what beutiful widgets does .
the themes can chage the font for the clock, the icons that represent the weather and the back ground from clear(seethrough-meaning no background other than wallpaper) to themes such as mario brothers, starwars or just different colors.
there is a live wallparer call weather lite live wallpaper that makes your live wllpaper reflect the weather . if it rains your screen will be raining, sleet,snow etc. there is a live wallpaper that is free for beutiful widgets also but some of us have not gotten it to work but apparently there is an update for beutiful widgets that makes it work better.

if you just search live wallpapers on the market or appbrain.com youll find lots of them.

OP
J

jniccolai

Reaction score
the only one i see in the market is $1.92 usd, is that it?