Live wallpapers

LdaSense420

Reaction score
hit the menu button/wallpapers/live wall papers...and choose...go to the market and search live wallpapers...

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
I know how to use wallpapers, I have some old animated wallpapers from older phones that I cant get to work on the Droid. With my older LG phones, they were in my picture folders and just played when I flipped thru them. With the Droid they just show as pictures. Is there a folder on the Droid I can put these animated pictures so they will play?

N4UPD

Reaction score
Can the Revolution use live wallpapers? No place on the Phone to select live wallpaper.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Wayneb02

Reaction score
Yes, long press on the screen, then in the bottom right wallpapers should show up. Tap that then in the top left wallpapers should show up, tap that and three options should show up. One of them being live wallpapers

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Can we turn this thread into a list your favorite live wallpaper thread? I am looking for some recommendations perferrably free.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Big Cam

Reaction score
Can we turn this thread into a list your favorite live wallpaper thread? I am looking for some recommendations perferrably free.

Here are my two favorites.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jarodyv.livewallpaper.matrix&feature=search_result
I've used thsi one on my OG droid where it lagged a bit, but on the REVO it runs perfect adn smooth.

This is my current one.
https://market.android.com/details?id=fishnoodle.clouds_free&feature=search_result

I saw it on an EVO on a podcast of AndroidCentral.

mdroid2g

Reaction score
Anyone else care to share....just tell us the name of your favorite live wallpaper so we can enjoy it too.

Wayneb02

Reaction score
I have the stripper one. But I only use it when I'm hanging out with my guy friends as a joke. I also use a beer one lol

mdroid2g

Reaction score
I cant have the girls on my phone, married with daughters. The beer one sounds cool though.

Jdt283

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good live wallpapers that look good on the nexus? I've googled it and all the wallpapers are really old and dont look that well. DancingNexus:icon_ lala:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nexus "phase beam" I think it's called, looks pretty good to me. It's pretty mesmerizing to look at and relaxing

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
There's a thread on Rootzwiki that has some great ones as well. I'll see if I can find it later and post it, if nobody else does prior.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I apologize... for some reason I was thinking boot animations the first time I read this - so no good info coming from me "later"...

Yen2Kay

Reaction score
look up "sun rise(FREE)" ...nice nature one, current live one i've been playing around with is "Shameless Birds" it has a nice blue sky with like a telephone wire thats runs through it and birds that are all interactive...simple but nice.