1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

live wallpaper widget

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by naethanyil, May 13, 2012.

1. naethanyil

naethanyil New Member

Okay, I've been searching for this for a while but can't find anything. Does anyone know if there are any Widgets that will display a live wallpaper? I have an audio visualizer live wallpaper but I don't want it as my background, I just want a widget on one of.my home screens that I could view it in, possibly turn it on/off to save battery. Anyone know of anything like this? Or if it's possible?
  2. naethanyil

naethanyil New Member

Ooh, another thing to think about: an app that allows you to set a single home screen to a live wallpaper. I've seen some that let you set every homescreen as a different picture, but not one for a live wallpaper. Is this possible? 'Cause it'd be a live wallpaper using a live wallpaper . . .
Search tags for this page
android live wallpaper.in a widget
how to display live wallpaper as widgets in android ?
live wallpaper as a widget
live wallpaper in widget

live wallpaper widget

live wallpaper widget bookmark
live wallpaper widgets
livewallpaper widget

wallpaper widget

wallpaper widget for android
widget that displays a live wallpaper

widget wallpaper