Live wallpaper question

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Hey there, I own a Droid 2 global and i've noticed that this phone and the Droid X both have their own "Droid eye" live wallpaper. I was browsing the Droid does website and noticed that the Droid Pro and Droid Incredible also have their unique Droid eyes. I was wondering if the pro and incredible also have their unique Droid eye live wallpaper? And where could I find the apk's if they exist.
Thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
i believe all the droids have their own unique eye. As where to get it i'm sure someone will chime in a tell ya.

check out the wallpaper section

OP
The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
after searching through various android websites i've still come up with no answer.
Can any Droid Pro/Incredible owners help me out?

Reaction score
Well I have some eye, one of the droids but if your phone doesn't have the same resolution then it won't even run, just become black, like on my stupid low end Ascend haha.
I'll attach them when I put them on my phone

Sent from my M860 using DroidForums App

Last edited:
Reaction score
Droid Eye Live Wallpaper

Here's the colors...
-Blue (with alternate background)

-Blue

-Cyan

-Gold

-Green

-Red (in post below)

Just rename .apk because it's not letting me upload in that format, i'm putting it into .zip.

If they don't work then here is the site...

Motorola Droid X Eye Live Wallpapers Up For Grabs – Install On Any Eclair (2.1) Or Froyo (2.2) Phone | Android News, Reviews, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets, Tips, Mods, Videos, Tutorials - Android Police

And to the moderators, if I'm doing anything wrong then please don't ban me just tell me, I've only been on this site for like 2 days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
one more

One more Droid Eye because it only let me upload 5. and whatever you do, don't unzip it because if you do it won't work anymore due to it being signed. People don't want you to change their apps.

-red eye

OP
The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Thanks i appreciate it dancedroid
but not to sound rude or anything i already have the Droid X live wallpapers
I was looking to see if the Droid Pro and Droid Incredible have their own unique "Droid eye" live wallpaper like the Droid X and Droid 2/Droid 2 Global

Reaction score
Thanks i appreciate it dancedroid
but not to sound rude or anything i already have the Droid X live wallpapers
I was looking to see if the Droid Pro and Droid Incredible have their own unique "Droid eye" live wallpaper like the Droid X and Droid 2/Droid 2 Global

Damn, sorry about that. I'll see if I can find any.

Sent from my M860 using DroidForums App