1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Live wall papers made easy

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by marty4short, Apr 15, 2010.

1. marty4short

marty4short New Member

Live wall papers made easy 9 total to choose from

So you want custom live wallpapers easiest way ive found

1: Download Nexus Mod 2.0 (donate the $0.99 to Chris Soyars)

2:pull the com.ctso.lwp.nexusmod from data/app-private(Root explorer works for this)

3:extract it somewhere so you can edit the dark_pyramid_background,darkdroid_background,bluedroid_background,pyramid_background
    Located in res/drwable -hdpi

4:Correct size is 1024x1024 96 res save as.png

5:Add the 4 files you just edited back into the apk with 7-zip I renamed it to Nexusmod

6:adb push Nexusmod.apk /system/app/ (root explorer may work i just use adb to push files)

7:profit you now have 4 custom live walls that you can custom choose what color you want

Here is the drawable hdpi folder i edited for my nexus mod 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download drawable-hdpi.zip

I have also edited the livewallpapers.apk that comes with cyanogen mod it's pretty much the same way here 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download LiveWallpapers.apk

Here are 120 wallpapers I have found from different themes and online most are cyanogen mod ones you can change the sizes and use any of these or your own 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Wallpapers.zip

Attached Files:

2. marty4short

marty4short New Member

Added a few more ways I have found that work just thought I would share no need to edit for color unless you just dont like any of them lots to choose from
  3. dilleyo

dilleyo New Member

this is a awesome idea an a good easy way to do it hahaha but everytime i go to install it after i push it to my phone it wont install any ideas as of what im doing wrong? good work though!!
Search tags for this page

live papers

live wall papers

wallpaper drawable buuf hd