Live tv website

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Channels

This has a few good live tv channels that works with our flash players. Includes ABC, NBC, ESPN, SPIKE, TBS, HBO(dunno if live but has movies on it) and a few more. Some feeds are not labeled but you can check them out to figure which channel it is. Save this as your favorites in your phone and enjoy!!dancedroid

One other thing, there are a couple commercials a little long before the channel starts (face cream one especially). Just be patient!

UPDATE: If you are having problems with the link, goto www.boxlive.tv and click channels. Also, be sure you have the final release of Flash 10.1 if you are still having problems.

Last edited:
OP
steeleshark2

steeleshark2

Reaction score
So you want use out of your new Flash player??

Plz delete

Last edited:

cromo8

Reaction score
sick i shall be watching tv on my phone tonight

northernmoris

Reaction score
Couldnt hang in long enough to see what it has to offer. Main reason being the commercial volume is real loud and I could not change the volume.. Controls were inactive... Atleast for me. Curious to see if anyone else can control volume with a droid x.

OP
steeleshark2

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Use your media volume control (top right 2 buttons) on your X if the commercial is to loud.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I just tried it out and both NBC and HBO works great. Meet The Fockers is on HBO right now.

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea i just used it and it worked out great on a D1, great find. I can watch movies and law and order now when I'm on the go

kstatenupe

Reaction score
TV??? Whats that? This one has been discussed before the 2.2 leak. It was the first app I got from the market once the leak came out.

OP
steeleshark2

steeleshark2

Reaction score
Not an app but website with more working channels then the live tv app.

amber013188

Reaction score
@Steeleshark2, thanks for the link. Do you know of one where i'm able to get showtime?