Live Tv Apps

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows of live tv apps i can download. Im really big on animal planet and discovery. So if anyone knows how i can do this please let me no asap thankyou in advance.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Unfortunately we can't discuss any attempt to get live/paid tv for free.
You might look into a media stick like the Amazon FireStick, Roku, etc.
Our FireStick (If you're an Amazon Prime member) gives you the History channel, Smithsonian, and many Animal channel type shows. Of course it's not "live", but it's available. You can then download SlingTV, which provides live content.
Netflix also provides ALOT of Animal planet programming if you're a Netflix member.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Unfortunately we can't discuss any attempt to get live/paid tv for free.
You might look into a media stick like the Amazon FireStick, Roku, etc.

S5 tap'n
Agreed. Discussing getting paid apps/service/channels/etc. for free is against the Droidforums.net Guidelines of conduct.

Unfortunately, to get live TV, you most often have to pay for the channel and that's about all we can say.

I have Charter cable/internet service and I can watch live TV on my phone and tablet because of that, but it was originally limited to only while on my home network. I think they've removed that limitation, but I haven't tried it again since then.

Reactions: cr6
OP
Lady_DroidX

Lady_DroidX

Reaction score
No problem i like this site alot and i dont want to do anything that will get me ban from here

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
No problem @Lady_DroidX ! If you need any information on media sticks, we have quite a few members who can help you there.
Good luck in your search.

S5 tap'n

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Hey i was wondering if anyone knows of live tv apps i can download. Im really big on animal planet and discovery. So if anyone knows how i can do this please let me no asap thankyou in advance.
Also with what was listed above there are always great videos posted on YouTube...........

Reactions: cr6

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have satellite or cable? If so look up the app for them. I have Dish and Anywhere app for it was free and I watch live tv or dvr recordings while on the go. I'm pretty sure Comcast and Direct have similar apps that are also free.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No problem i like this site alot and i dont want to do anything that will get me ban from here
We all knew your intention was not to break the rules. That's why we came in to help. We've got a lot of very helpful staff members here and of course a gigantic membership that is also very helpful, both regular members and premium members. It's a great forum and its people like you that make it great.

Just to freshen things up you may want to take a look at the forum guidelines which is in a link at the bottom of my signature and just review some of the basics. We won't ban someone for making a mistake, but being familiar with the rules will prevent that from happening as well.

Thanks for being a great member.