live/streaming tv app?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you run 2.2 and have flash installed, yiou can download an app from the market called "live tv". I know crazy name right? :)
It's live tv and it's free. abc, cbs, nbc, espn, cartoon, lots and lots of channels.

BigZig

Reaction score
I have a D1 and hulu does not work on moblie platform there was a work around for the N1 but not sure if ne one has got it to work on the droids yet

BigZig

Reaction score
If you run 2.2 and have flash installed, yiou can download an app from the market called "live tv". I know crazy name right? :)
It's live tv and it's free. abc, cbs, nbc, espn, cartoon, lots and lots of channels.

I have that app as well I can only get a few channels to work on it tho

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BigZig - I have tried Cartoon Network, Discovery, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and ESPN. They all work. I just assumed the others did as well. Could also be the website he pulls them from was down for a bit too. Who knows.

Big Lou

Reaction score
I use Orb Live and it works great to stream any of my TV channels to my Droid. You have to have a capture card on your PC connected to a TV cable, but if you do it works great!

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
BigZig - I have tried Cartoon Network, Discovery, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox and ESPN. They all work. I just assumed the others did as well. Could also be the website he pulls them from was down for a bit too. Who knows.

I had it installed for a while, but I was only able to get clips and not whole shows. If you can watch a full episode then I might try it again.