live/streaming tv app?

Reaction score
is there anything out yet that we can watch live tv?

everything in the market is crap, what i wouldnt give to be able to watch cartoon network or comedy central when im working late at night...

thanks

OP
P
Reaction score
thanks, there is too much going on on csi/ncis for that small of a screen lol.... hopefully soon well get somthing

Geofferson

Reaction score
Not live TV, but we'll be able to watch Hulu when Flash comes to Android in early 2010.

LordKastle

Reaction score
When Flash exists you'll be able to find random websites that stream things like sports events or whatever the broadcaster chooses... (Justin.TV)..well at times. Not usually the greatest quality but at least its something.

chomorro

Reaction score
where can i watch family guy online? Everything i have found is flash based :(. I used to watch Vcast on my old phone all the time.

Bilgates

Reaction score
watch live tv

everything in the market is crap, what i wouldnt give to be able to watch cartoon network or comedy central when im working late at night...

thanks

I have used "Orb" It works on my Ipod Touch, Blackberry Storm,, but i cannot get it to stream live tv on my Droid X.

Anybody know what the settings in Orb should be???

Much Droid X Luv

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

thanks

I have used "Orb" It works on my Ipod Touch, Blackberry Storm,, but i cannot get it to stream live tv on my Droid X.

Much Droid X Luv
Make sure you have Adobe Flash installed on your Droid and set Orb on you phone to run flash under settings...

Bilgates

Reaction score

thanks

Much Droid X Luv
Make sure you have Adobe Flash installed on your Droid and set Orb on you phone to run flash under settings...

Droid X comes with Adobe Flash?????? I'll see if i can find it under settings.

DragTheRake

Reaction score
Has anyone with a DX with the 2.2 leak attempted to stream Hulu yet? I might try it on break later, but I was curious if anyone has had any success with it.