1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Live "Bloomberg"-esque ticker??

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bryanc1, Dec 7, 2010.

1. bryanc1

bryanc1 New Member

I'm not looking for a stock ticker but rather some sort of news/information/weather ticker that will scroll through the home screen. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. HamDog

HamDog New Member

I'm a heavy trader and haven't found any streaming quotes service. But such a thing would be a serious battery killer and I probably wouldn't use it anyways.

The best stock quote program I have found is "Stock Quote". They have widgets that you can put on your home screen, but I don't think it's self updating. I just open the program to see live quotes of my portfolio. It's the only program that I know of that gives futures live quotes as well as currencies and world wide indicies.
Search tags for this page
android bloomberg stock quote widget
android bloomberg ticker
bloomberg live widget
bloomberg news ticker html code

bloomberg stock quote widget

bloomberg stock ticker widget

bloomberg streaming quotes

bloomberg ticker app android
bloomberg ticker widget android